Terms and Conditions
How to successfully register to participate:
- Complete the online registration form & submit.
- Send us 5 high resolution images(no smaller than 1MB each) of the exterior view, features and inside of the property (JPEG format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as a short description best describing the facilities and general information regarding the property which will be published in the hardcopy Ultimate Hotel & Spa Guide. Descriptions should not exceed a max of 130 words.
- Settle the registration fee within 7 working days from entry date and submit the proof of settled invoice.
- The update of official WLHA/WLSA Marketing Logo by the participating hotel/spa on marketing material is compulsory. Guidelines on where to implement the nominee logo to create maximum awareness will be provided by the World Luxury Hotel/Spa Awards. This will assist with generating votes during the annual voting process. It is compulsory to utilize marketing logos provided to confirm that the property is an official participant. Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should also be implemented from the side of the hotel/spa.
- Images and information that you send us will be used by us for any purpose, will not be subject to confidential treatment and may be disclosed by us without further consent from participants.
- World Luxury Hotel/Spa Awards retain the right to disqualify entries.
- Should there be any information changes on the side of the participating property, this should be emailed to email@example.com in order to update the company profile. Should any information changes (e.g. Contacts, name changes, category changes) not be communicated with the World Luxury Hotel/Spa Awards, we will not be held responsible for outdated information of profiles.
- Authorized company representatives who submit entries will be our main point of contact unless we are otherwise notified.
- When a property re-register from one year to another, existing images and descriptions of the property will be used unless we receive the updated version within 7 days from entry date.
- Registrations can be paid via Bank transfer or Credit Card. Please note that when paying via C/C, you will not be responsible for settling additional bank costs as the amount payable will be directly converted from GBP to ZAR(South African Rands) via currency converting website www.xe.com in order to process the payment.
- Registration invoice to be settled within the given timeframe.
- The full registration fee should reach the World Luxury Hotel Awards account, thus all relevant bank costs should be added and provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds.
- All World Luxury Hotel Awards properties are to supply us with a complimentary voucher for a stay for 3 nights for two people on a bed and breakfast basis in a luxury room or suite. This is for the purpose of a site inspection from WLHA and future media partners for marketing benefits. The voucher should be valid for a period of 24 months from date of registration.
- Proof of payment is required and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All voting results are kept confidential and will not be shared with any participants.
Although we work very hard to provide you with the most current and accurate information on our website, we can't and don't warrant that everything you see on this Site is up-to-date, error-free or complete
- 0% Refund.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- No cancellations will be accepted once entries have been successfully submitted.
- The company will be held liable for payment of the once-off administration fee as well as any legal costs resulting from failure to pay.
- By submitting the administration form, the company agrees to officially participate in the World Luxury Hotel/Spa Awards for 1 year.