The unique spirit of the Kimpton Paris is rooted in its exceptional location in the former Samaritaine de Luxe, a luxury department store with 1917 Art Nouveau facades.
Today, travelers and Parisians mingle harmoniously in its Art Deco-inspired interiors curated by the famous French designer Charles Zana. Moments away from the Opera Garnier, Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Tuileries Garden, this five-star boutique hotel features:
• 149 rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies
• A contemporary Californian brasserie with light-filled patio and DJ sets.
• A rooftop bar with breathtaking 360° views over Paris’ most emblematic monuments.
• A cutting-edge Codage Spa with a heated indoor pool.
• Inventive and creative event venues.
With yoga mats in the rooms, designer bikes to borrow at leisure, summer yoga classes on the rooftop and welcoming all type of pets if they fit in the elevator, Kimpton St Honoré Paris defies all the traditional boundaries of luxury.